Vinten presents the award winning flowtech™. Revolutionise the way you work with the award winning world’s fastest tripod legs.
Performance tested in extreme conditions, flowtech™ is incredibly fast, lightweight and easy to set up and adjust compared to any other tripod, giving the camera operator ultimate versatility and improving their workflow. Now available in 100mm for heavier camera payloads and precision shooting. Try it out and join the revolution.
Key Features and Benefits
flowtech™100 2-stage 100 mm lightweight carbon fiber tripod for heavy duty payloads. Unique quick release brakes for instant and easy deployment; carbon fiber mid-level spreader with four locking positions for simple setup of different footprints. Ergonomic design provides a comfortable shoulder position with strong magnetic leg locks for easy transport. Exceptional torsional stiffness for precision shooting and a versatile hinge lock mechanism for low and high shots; ideally suited for ENG, EFP and OB environments.
- Deploy and adjust your tripod in an instant: Unique quick release brakes
- Easy to transport and exceptional torsional stiffness: Ergonomic carbon fiber leg design
- Capture extremely low and high shots: Versatile hinge lock mechanism
- Fast and stable setup in narrow spaces or on uneven terrain: Unique carbon fiber mid-level spreader
- Superior performance and reliability: Extensive endurance and environmental testing
|Payload:||30 kg (66 lbs)|
|Tripod bowl:||100 mm|
|Weight:||3.2 kg (7.01 lbs), including spreader and feet = 4.1 kg ( 9.04 lbs)|
|Height range min to max:||Spreaderless mode 26 - 153 cm (10.2 - 60.2 in), mid-level spreader mode 52 - 155 cm (20.5 - 61 in)|
|Transport length:||68 cm|
In the box
Vinten flowtech™100 tripod
Mid-level spreader flowtech 100 (V4161-0001)
- Set of three rubber feet (V4162-1073)
One flowtech attachment mount (S2051-1900)
Carry handle (S2051-1057)