Vision 8AS system with flowtech™100 carbon fibre tripod, ground spreader and carry handle.
The Vision 8AS system with flowtech™100 carbon fibre tripod and ground spreader, is a professional tripod system designed for camera setups weighing between 5.5-14 kg / 12.1-30.8 lb.
The Vision 8AS has been designed with intuitive controls, side load system for rapid camera attachment and durable brakes. Combined with Vinten’s Perfect Balance and LF drag technology, this makes the Vision 8AS the ideal tool for a wide range of challenging, professional applications.
Performance tested in extreme conditions, the unique flowtech™100 is easier and faster to deploy and adjust than any other tripod, giving the camera operator ultimate versatility and improving their workflow. The system is completed with a comfortable carry handle and soft case for protection during transport.
Key Features and Benefits
- Perfect balance for professional production
- Lubricated Friction fluid drag control ensures smooth movement
- High contrast blue LED leveling bubble for quick, precise set-up
- Ergonomic design of all controls for effortless use
- Superior performance, year after year
flowtech™100 tripod legs
- Unique quick release brakes - Deploy and adjust your tripod in an instant.
- New ergonomic carbon fibre leg design - Easy to transport and exceptional torsional stiffness
- Versatile hinge lock mechanism - Capture extremely low and high shots
- Extensive endurance and environmental testing - Superior performance and reliability.
flowtech™ ground spreader
- Easy foot control to extent spreader arms.
- Removable feet to operate without spreader in low positions.
- Fast and simple setup.
|Payload:||5.5 - 14 kg (12.1 - 30.9 lbs)|
|System Weight:||7.1 kg (15.7 lbs)|
|Height range min to max:||Spreaderless mode 40 - 170 cm, ground spreader mode 59 - 175 cm|
|Transport length:||84 cm|
In the box
- Vision 8AS (V4045-0001)
- Tripod flowtech 100 GS (V4160-0002)
- Soft case (3358-3)
- Carry handle (S2051-1057)